In last month’s issue, I discussed where entities are found in abundance, and how to best avoid them. If you missed it, you can find it here: Protect Yourself from Entities. This time, I will address the more complicated issue of how to know when you have entities.
I have noticed that most new clients have entities, especially when they have never been cleared. Entities are very common and seem to enjoy the chaos of this planet. Many feed off of drama.
I’m tempted to say that you won’t know if you have entities unless someone checks you. But actually, I should say that it is difficult to know if they are attached to you. Symptoms often mimic other issues.
Some symptoms of entity attachments:
- Mental confusion
- Poor memory
- Irrational fear or anger
- Depression and suicidal thoughts
- Vague illness that can’t be diagnosed
See what I mean? Most of these signs could be ascribed to other issues. And, often, we don’t pay much attention when we have them until they begin to dominate our beings.
Some symptoms can even slap an entity-aware person in the face, and he may still not get it. I remember noticing that my former husband who taught multi-handicapped children, was coming home deeply depressed. He didn’t know what was wrong, but under my ongoing questioning, finally admitted that he felt suicidal.
I was shocked, as that is not part of his makeup. But he had been taking his students for work training in a cafeteria at a local mental hospital. While there, an entity jumped him. I did an entity removal, sending it back to the light, and he was immediately cheerful.
So if a person who often works with entities doesn’t know, then how are you to know? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you feel drained?
- Do you have frequent nightmares?
- Do you hear often self-criticism inside your head?
- Are you ill, and cannot get a diagnosis and treatment that works?
- Do you have a lot of accidents?
- Do you sense something there when no one is in sight?
- Are you depressed with no apparent cause?
- Do you have mental confusion when you used not to have it?
- Are you feeling different and uncomfortable for no apparent reason?
- Are you suddenly experiencing a new addiction to drugs, cigarettes, gambling, sex or alcohol?
Now, there are many reasons for most of the above-listed questions besides entities. However, if you suspect, even just a little, that this behavior has come from unseen sources, it’s best that you have a knowledgeable person check and clear you.
I recommend that everyone have a yearly entity check and removal. Call for your session today. 512-444-9777.