Most of us expected that, by springtime this year, everything would return to “normal” – whatever normal is. But it has not and will not. No more business-as-usual as we can never return. Many of us find, through this time of the pandemic, that we are changing in ways both subtle and obvious. Take a look at what Carolyn Myss has to say about that:
“You are not imagining that you are more sensitive to the world around you, more inclined to need quiet time, more attuned to the emotions of others, more perceptive about the difference between what you see and what you sense. You, along with all the rest of us, are transitioning to a more expansive level of awareness in which your inner sight is becoming dominant over what you physically hear and see. Another way to say this is that we are evolving our intuitive/spiritual intelligence and that fact is the reason religions feel obsolete.
This awakening is changing our lives, our energy, our bodies, our mental and emotional balance. The rumblings in our soul – some subtle and some eruptive – are the cause of our yearning for creative expression, self-discovery, personal healing and the need to seek the Divine.”
– Carolyn Myss, bestselling author and speaker in the fields of human
consciousness, spirituality and mysticism, and energy medicine
So there is a reason we feel change in the air. There is a reason we are alive now. It is an exciting and advantageous time to begin (or accelerate) consciously healing your body, mind and soul,and expressing your creative power if you haven’t already.
What are your fears? What thoughts stimulate guilt? What are the uncomfortable stories that show up over and over again in your life? What life choices have you made that turned out to be difficult to navigate? These are the questions that, in my opinion, can be more easily addressed, forgiven and released at this time.
The Universe (Goddess, God, Divine Mind) is handing us a precious gift of the ability to more easily open doors for a new, expansive reality for ourselves. Some of that transformation is already happening without our consciously working on it. However, the delicious possibility is available to make a huge cosmic leap in consciousness right now.
What will you do? Will you let this time pass you by?
I can help you with clearing and healing old wounds and thought patterns through my Compassionate Clearings. There are many things you can also do for yourself. Here are a dozen ideas:
- Meditate daily.
- Do regular yoga or take quiet walks.
- Do breath work – much is written online if you are unfamiliar with the concept.
- Make it a habit to listen to your thoughts and self talk, and practice compassion with yourself and others.
- Acupuncture can stimulate emotional, psychic, and spiritual healing as well as physical healing.
- Spend time alone in nature often. Take your journal with you to write down any significant thoughts.
- Study some of the great spiritual teachers such as Marianne Williamson, Carolyn Myss, Don Miguel Ruiz, Joseph Murphy, and Teresa of Avila (her work is still relevant 5 centuries later).
- Journal your thoughts and dreams. Much can bubble to the top during writing.
- Discipline yourself to do EFT tapping on a regular basis. I posted the chart and some protocols that can be modified to suit you on my website under Articles>Emotional Freedom Technique>Tapping Scripts
- Pray for help, and then take time to listen for the answers.
- Check out my website at www.CompassionateClearing.com. Go to Articles>Transformation and read some of the suggestions I have made in the past.
- Let me help you with Compassionate Clearings. Call me at 512-444-9777 or email for an appointment at dr.Robin@CompassionateClearing.com
I am so excited about the powerful changes happening on this planet and in our hearts and souls. We are moving toward a more expanded transformation, and we can assist ourselves by actively seeking and staying open to new possibilities. Best wishes in your adventure and much love to each of you.